Building One America National Summit for Inclusive Suburbs and Sustainable Regions
Thursday, July 23 through Friday, July 24, 2015
Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC
The Building One America Summit will involve local leaders and federal and state policy makers to seek bipartisan solutions to the unique but common challenges around housing, schools and infrastructure facing America’s metropolitan regions and its diverse middle-class suburbs. Participants will include local elected and grassroots leaders from America’s diverse middle class towns and school districts along with scholars, policy experts, state legislators, members of Congress and the White House.
The next Building One America Summit on Suburbs and Diverse Middle Class Communities will be July 23 and July 24, 2015
Our Summit will again take place in Washington, DC at the Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW.
The 2013 Summit was a success on many fronts and this year's event is expected to advance each of those fronts even further by:
- Promoting a greater understanding and appreciation for the strengths and challenges of our diverse middle class communities
- Advancing a non-partisan federal and state policy agenda to stabilize our communities while expanding middle-class opportunity around jobs, infrastructure, housing and schools
- Building a powerful, diverse and bipartisan national community of local leaders with shared values and a common agenda
Speakers and participants will include:
- Members of Congress and White House officials
- Mayors, local elected, municipal and school officials
- State legislators, business, faith and labor leaders
- Academics and national policy experts
Early registration is now open along with special hotel rates for attendees and participants.
Further information on speakers and the program will be provided in the coming weeks.
|EARLY REGISTRATION (BEFORE JUNE 19)|
Lodging: BOA has a limited block of double rooms reserved at the discounted rate of $199 (plus tax) at The Hyatt Regency Washington, 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20001, 888-421-1442. Click here to get the BOA discount rate. These rooms and rates are available for a limited time and on a first come first serve basis.
600 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
|Summit Registration Fee||$ 250.00|
|Building One America Members||$ 200.00|
|Building One America Summit Underwirter||$ 25,000.00|
|Building One America Conference Partner||$ 10,000.00|
|Building One America Congressional Reception Sponsor||$ 10,000.00|
|Building One America Scholarship Fund Supporter||$ 5,000.00|
|Building One America Workshop Supporter||$ 5,000.00|
|Building One America Ally||$ 10,000.00|
|Building One America Friend||$ 500.00|
|Building One America Booster||$ 250.00|
|Other donation amount|